We take online reservations in both Hide Above and Hide Ground.
Please note, at Hide Above at lunch we offer lunch set menu and tasting menu, at dinner we offer tasting menu only.
Afternoon tea is served in Hide Ground between 4pm - 5pm, Friday - Sunday only.
If your prefered time or date does not appear online, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
You can also make a reservation by calling our reservations team on 0203 146 8666 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIDE Ground - All day dining
Full time. £28,000.00 per annum.
We are looking for a talented Junior Head Waiter to join the team at HIDE.
Ground offers high quality all day dining for breakfast, lunch & dinner as well as World-class afternoon teas from an exciting, innovative Michelin standard menu.
We are looking for professionals who are looking to develop their careers as we will always look to promote talent from within.
Service will showcase the vast range of skills at your disposal by bringing elements of theatricality to the dining room.
The wine-list is an impressive collection of the most select vintages & producers, as well as being the largest wine-list anywhere in London.
Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
As Junior Head Waiter you will:
- Be able to work both as a team & individually
- Be immaculately presented
- Have previous experience working in Fine Dining preferable
- Maintain good communication between the station & the kitchen
- Oversee a section within the restaurant supervising junior team members
- Deal with guests & answering any questions regards menu
- Build a rapport with regular guests
- Take a role in the mentoring & development of junior team members
There are a number of benefits for a Junior Head Waiter joining the team:
- Development opportunities & training
- Comfortable working environment
- Staff meals on duty
- Competitive pay package
- Generous discount at HIDE
- Discount at Hedonism Wines