We take online reservations in both Hide Above and Hide Ground.
Please note, at Hide Above at lunch we offer lunch set menu and tasting menu, at dinner we offer tasting menu only.
Afternoon tea is served in Hide Ground between 4pm - 5pm, Friday - Sunday only.
If your prefered time or date does not appear online, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
You can also make a reservation by calling our reservations team on 0203 146 8666 or emailing us at email@example.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist with two years experience.
Full time. £24,000.00 per annum.
There are two restaurants & a bar over three floors, with Ground serving relaxed all day fine dining, Above offering an innovative tasting menu & Below being an intimate destination bar.
Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
There are a number of benefits for a Receptionist joining the team:
- Development opportunities & training;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Competitive pay package;
- Clear career prospects;
- Staff meals on duty;
As Receptionist you will be responsible for the following:
- Being the first point of contact for our guests, providing both a warm welcome and a fond farewell;
- Managing the reservations list & ensuring guests requests are accommodated;
- Building a rapport with all guests;
- Updating menus for restaurant & private dining parties;
- Maintaining a clean and tidy reception area;
- Manage seats on the floor to maximise covers and ensure a good flow;
- Ability to work both as a team and individually;
- Flexibility in working hours and days;
- Be well groomed at all times.