We are looking for an enthusiastic Commis de Rang for Ground restaurant.
Full time. £26,000.00 per annum.
Since opening in April the team, led by Matthew Mawtus & Kieran Mcloughlin has received national acclaim.
The restaurant is open all day, serving an imaginative menu for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & dinner.
The menus use the finest ingredients, respectfully treated, to create light elegant dishes, both organic & theatrical.
The restaurant is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke tableware being created by ceramicists throughout the UK & Europe.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Chef de Rang looking to develop their career.
Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
As Chef de Rang you will:
- Be able to work both as a team & individually
- Be outgoing, polite & professional attitude towards all guests
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be immaculately presented
- Knowledge of F&B - wines, liquor & Champagne’s desirable
- Assist in serving & clearing tables
- Have previous experience working in Fine Dining
- Maintain good communication between the station & the kitchen
There are a number of benefits for a Chef de Rang joining the team:
- Development opportunities & training
- Comfortable working environment
- Staff meals on duty
- Competitive pay package
- Generous discount at HIDE
- Discount at Hedonism Wines