As a Reservations Agent you will form part of the team responsible for the handling of all incoming reservation, private dining and event enquiries. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Your duties will include:
- To lead by example on the phones ensuring that all incoming enquiries are handled in a polite, courteous and professional manner and that the highest levels of guest care are ensured at all times
- Maximising restaurant and private dining capacity at all times
- Ensuring that function sheets and event plans are provided to the Front of House teams as necessary
- Ensuring that all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance via phone or email as directed
- Conduct site visits of event spaces for clients where required
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the style of food and service in each of the various areas of Hide.
- Liaising with the Head Chefs, Restaurant Managers and Bar Managers to ensure that all booking information, table plans, seating times etc are maintained and up to date
- To maintain a strong brand knowledge of Hide including the history of Hedonism and Ollie Dabbous
- To assist the reservations manager in conducting full training and induction for all new team members
- To deal with all cancellation policy queries, ensuring the highest level of guest service is maintained
- To complete all tasks set for you by management within good time to the best of your ability
What’s in it for our Reservations Agent:
- Competitive pay package
- Staff meals on duty
- Local, dedicated staff facilities
- 28 days holiday Yes
- Wine discount at Hedonism Wines
- Generous staff discount in the Restaurant
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain valuable experience of working in Reservations and Events. We are looking for professionals who are looking to develop their careers as we will always look to promote talent from within.