We take online reservations in both Hide Above and Hide Ground.
Please note, at Hide Above at lunch we offer lunch set menu and tasting menu, at dinner we offer tasting menu only.
Afternoon tea is served in Hide Ground between 4pm - 5pm, Friday - Sunday only.
If your prefered time or date does not appear online, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
You can also make a reservation by calling our reservations team on 0203 146 8666 or emailing us at email@example.com.
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie at Hide ABOVE.
Full time. £26,000.00 per annum.
Since opening in April the team, led by Ollie Dabbous Michelin * & Luke Selby (National Chef of the Year) has received critical acclaim, including a 5* review from the Evening Standard.
There are two restaurants & a bar over three floors, with Above serving an innovative & theatrical tasting menu.
The kitchen is both spacious & state of the art, with the very best equipment including: wood-fired oven, induction stoves, smoking chimneys, deck ovens, pasteurizers, pastry sheeters, anti-griddles & soft-serve machines.
This is an opportunity for a talented Chef de Partie looking to join a world class team. Michelin* or 5* hotel experience preferred.
Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing, cooking & presenting dishes within your speciality;
- Supporting the sous chefs & head chef to develop new dishes for the menu;
- Training the commis & demi chefs working with you;
- Demonstrating a respectful attitude & responding respectfully to the demands of the Management team.
There are a number of benefits for a Chef de Partie joining the team:
- Development opportunities & training with some of the best chefs in the country;
- Comfortable working environment with fully air conditioned kitchens;
- Competitive pay package;
- Clear career prospects;
- Staff meals on duty.