We take online reservations in both HIDE Above & HIDE Ground.
If your preferred time or date does not appear online, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
You can also make a reservation by calling our reservations team on 0203 146 8666 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Demi Chef de Partie for Ground restaurant at HIDE Piccadilly.
Since opening in April 2018 the team, led by Ollie Dabbous Michelin * & Josh Angus (L’Autre Pied, Le Manoir Aux Quat’Saisons) has received critical acclaim, earning a coveted Michelin* within the first year.
There are two restaurants & a bar over three floors, with Ground serving relaxed all day fine dining. The menu showcases fresh, organic produce using innovative techniques for a modern menu.
The kitchen is both spacious & state of the art, with the very best equipment including: wood-fired oven, induction stoves, smoking chimneys, deck ovens, pasteurizers, pastry sheeters, anti-griddles & soft-serve machines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a committed team & develop your career in Michelin dining.
As Demi Chef de Partie you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing, cooking & presenting dishes within your speciality;
- Training the commis chefs working with you;
- Demonstrating a respectful attitude & responding respectfully to the demands of the Management team.
There are a number of benefits for a Demi Chef de Partie joining the team:
- Development opportunities & training with some of the best chefs in the country;
- Comfortable working environment with fully air conditioned kitchens;
- Competitive pay package;
- Clear career prospects;
- Staff meals on duty.
- 1 year anniversary voucher
- Generous restaurant discount