We take online reservations in both HIDE Above & HIDE Ground.
If your preferred time or date does not appear online, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
You can also make a reservation by calling our reservations team on 0203 146 8666 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Junior Sous Chef - Above
We are looking for an experienced Junior Sous Chef for Above restaurant at HIDE Piccadilly.
Full time. £32,00.00 per annum.
Since opening in April the team, led by Ollie Dabbous Michelin * & James Goodyear (ex Maaemo, Le Manoir) has received critical acclaim, including a 5* review & a Michelin* within 6 months of opening.
There are two restaurants & a bar over three floors, with Above serving intricate tasting menus aiming at Michelin** cuisine.
The kitchen is both spacious & state of the art, with the very best equipment including: wood-fired oven, induction stoves, smoking chimneys, deck ovens, pasteurizers, pastry sheeters, anti-griddles & soft-serve machines.
Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
As Junior Sous Chef you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing, cooking & presenting dishes within your speciality;
- Supporting the sous chefs & head chef to develop new dishes for the menu;
- Ensuring the brigade adheres to the highest culinary standards;
- Training the junior chefs working with you;
- Demonstrating a respectful attitude & responding respectfully to the demands of the Management team.
There are a number of benefits for a Junior Sous Chef joining the team:
- Development opportunities & training with some of the best chefs in the country;
- Comfortable working environment with fully air conditioned kitchens;
- Competitive pay package;
- Clear career prospects;
- Staff meals on duty.